We're midway into our current challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The theme is 'Flowers and/or Photo Inspiration.' To get complete details on the challenge, please hop over to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and also check out what my teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
This is the card I created.
A closer look at the featured Magnolia Stamps images.
- Resting Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection 2016
Magnolia Stamps can be purchased from the Magnolia-licious on-line store. If you don't see the particular one you're looking for, contact Diana and I'm sure hell be happy to bring it in for you.
Other stamps that Magnolia-licious carries include Stamping Bella, Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Crafter's Companion.
Challenges for this card:
A Gem of A Challenge - Weather (Spring or Summer)
Alphabet Challenge - G for Girlie
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #114 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge #32 - Summer Time
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Gem and/or Pearls
Creative Fingers Challenge #110 - Anything Goes
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #190 - Flower Power
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #16 - Anything Goes
Star Stampz Challenge - Hand Coloured Image
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. I very much appreciate your visit. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: K+Company Watercolor Bouquet paper pad; Recollections Garden Florals paper pad; Art Impressions Pink Stripes
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Oval, Petite Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals and Rose Creations; Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Garland; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Poppystamps 956 Lovely Tendril
Punches: Punch Bunch Large Impatiens
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Victorian Velvet and Faded Jeans; lace and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Tilda #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair and shoes Tilda #2: umber, Touch BR92, cinnamon, tan
- blue shades: midnight blue, 652-T, 550-T, denim blue, pastel blue
- pink shades: 694-T, 693-T, 692-T
- green shades: meadow green, apple cider, fresh meadow, 5767-T, 370-T
- cloudy sky: 277-T, 2707-T, cool greys 1-T to 4-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T