We're starting a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Our challenge for the next fornight is being hosted by the lovely Annie and the theme she has chosen is 'A Different Fold/Shaped Cards.' I love fancy-fold cards and I have just the card for this challenge. Don't forget to pop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge for complete details and to see the fabulous card that my DT teammates have created to inspire you to join us.
I wanted to make another lever card, but instead of the regular square lever/centre panel, I used a shaped die for it (Go Kreate Square Frame Frilly #10).
Opening the card shows how the centre panel acts like a 'lever' that fits the window on the card front.
A closer look a the two Magnolia Stamps images being featured.
- Celebration Tilda from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012
- Tilda with Straw Hat from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
Challenges for this card:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #167 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge #168 - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Crafty Calendar Challenge for November - Autumn Colours
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #214 - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #81 - Fall Colours
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #45 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge LTSCB # 89 - Fancy My Fold
The Paper Shelter Challenge #273 - More than 1 of anything (folds, flowers, images)
The Ribbon Girl - November Card Challenge
Southern Girls Challenge #148 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Olive Summer Flowers
Dies: Go Kreate XXL Square Frames Frilly #10 and Medium Frames Frilly Rectangular #10; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles, Spellbinders Petite Ovals; Noor! Design/Joy! Crafts 6002/0158 Flower 3, 6002/0263 Flourish Branch 1 and 6003/0008 Flower Flourish; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms, 98261 Kaleidoscope Butterfly, 98319 Willow Dragonfly and 98316 Cherry Blossom (for flower centres)
Punches: Punch Bunch Large Impatients (leaves); Martha Stewart Rose Leaf; Carla Crafts Small Cosmos (for flower centres)
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs and Barn Door; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- orange shades: terracotta, spice, honeycomb, apricot
- green shades: Touch 42, olive green, apple cider, 617-T
- hat: putty, champagne, ivory
- flower: rasw sienna, pastel yellow, buttercup
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T
- ground: champagne, warm grey 5-T