We're kicking off a new challenge today at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. The theme for the next fortnight is 'Beautiful in Blues.' Please hop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog to get more details and also to check out what the DT gals have created to inspire you to play along with us.
This is the card that I've created for the challenge.
Here's a closer look at the image I'm featuring.
This cute image is a digital stamp called 'Wryn and Wren - Too Tweet' from Tiddly Inks.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Colorbok Blue Ivy; Provo Craft Stone Wash Denim-Suede; Recollections Blue Gingham
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six and Rose Creations; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms
Punches: EK Success Medium Retro Flower; Nellie's Choice Large Rose Leaves; Martha Stewart Rose Leaf
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- blue shades: 279-T, 284-T, 283-T, 285-T, 292-T
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T