Sunday, March 14, 2010

Missed your birthday

Hello!

I've made a belated birthday card. I am always needing one, as I tend to forget someone's birthday or I tend to procrastinate and leave it until the last minute to send a card...LOL. I have used an In2stamps image called Sad Littlebell from the new Elmit & Littlebell collection. With her sad expression, I thought she would be perfect for a so-sorry card.


I have used this sketch of Jacque that she has created for Friday Sketchers #93 Challenge.

This card is also for the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 103 - Celebrations

Night Shift Stamping Challenge #7 - Flower Power without end!

Crafty Calendar Challenge # 6 - Flower Power

Paper Cutz Challenge #32 - Anything Goes

The colours I've chosen are to match the ones on this gorgeous designer paper I found--or at least I tried to match them.
That's all. Thanks for visiting.


Stamp: In2stamps Sad Littlebell --can be purchased from the In2stamps on-line store.
DP's: Paper Adventures Karen Newburger design called Sangria Afterglow Blossom, Hot off the Press Paper Pizazz Jacie's Vintage Papers.
Tools: Martha Stewart daisy and leaf punches, McGill daisy punch, EK Success small retro flower punch.
Misc.: Kaiser Craft pearls yellow, Making Memories brads.



23 comments:

Merry said...

I am so often in the same boat. Thinking I should get this card made and then suddenly the birthday is here and I am still thinking. Love the image and those papers are stunning.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh I LOVE her sad little face!!! So perfect for a belated card - and as always your card is just beautifully made!
xXx

Silke said...

A wonderful Card. Great colours. Thank you for the participation with NSS.

Hugs Silke

dolcreations said...

This image is super duper adorable. Your friend is going to love this one! She will just melt when she sees this image! Beautifully coloured!

Drea´s World said...

Oh Norma what a great Card the Color of the Image wow I love it!!!And the Paper is beautiful too!!!
Hugs from Germany your Drea

Gummikuh said...

Hi Norma, this Card is so Cute...

Thanks you for the participation with NSS!


Hugs from Germany

Franzi

AndreaM said...

Wow, such a lovely card. I like the papers and the cute and well colored image!

Hugs, AndreaM

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Norma
Beautiful colors.
Sweet image.
Just great.

Hugs Suze xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Norma I have fallen in love...again...with that beautiful image your colouring is amazing you have given this little cutie life and your design is perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

cabio's craft corner said...

Norma, that sentiment goes so perfectly with the image. Very cute and beautiful coloring job you did and the DP and flowers are so delightful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tracy said...

This is just so adorable Norma and I love that image, she's so cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Loz said...

gorgeous colouring and such a cutie image!!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Norma,
Your layout is gorgeous and the DP is beautiful. Your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs Marion

Myzdamena said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Fab card!

xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Oh so sweet! That image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic!

Monique said...

Oh, this is such a cute card Norma !

Hugs Monique

Yvi said...

wow, this is such a fab card! Love the papers and the image is just gorgeous and you colored it really beautiful!
Thx for playing along with us at NSS :)

Kim. said...

Very pretty card, love the softness of the papers against the bright image. Thanks for joining us this month over at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely!
I actually feel sorry for that little lass, makes me wanting to hug her!

thanks for taking part at Nightshiftstamping!

shortyrose said...

What a sweet card!!! I love this item!

Thanks for joining us at Night-Shift-Stamping!

Hugs,
Heike

Wendy said...

A stunning card Norma! And Littlebell is so wonderfully coloured. Great sentiment used for this very special design.

Hugs,
Wendy & Bruno
In2stamps

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, I love your sad lil' pixie!
:o)

Detenish said...

Super !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...