It's an Easter Blog Hop at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog! And woo-hoo...I get to start this blog hop. I hope you'll take part because my DT teammates have really created fabulous projects for your eyes to feast on. Blog-hop details and the order of the participants can be found at the Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog (so if you get lost during the hop...LOL, head over there).
I'll try to make this short and sweet, so you can continue on your way...
My project is this Easter themed explosion box.
All the stamps used are from Magnolia of course. Magnolia stamps (full-size and mini) are available from Diana's on-line store, Magnolia-licious. If you don't see the particular one you are looking for in the store, ask Diana if she can bring it in for you. And newly available at Magnolia-licious are those wonderful Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet.
Prices are discounted prices, you get excellent service and you also earn 2% in-store credit with every purchase! Sweet.
Here are the Magnolia images I used--all coloured with Letraset Promarkers and Pantone Trias.
Tilda Hiding Easter Egg from the Little Easter Collection 2013
Tilda Holding Egg Basket from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
Tilda Painting Egg from the Hoppy Easter Collection 2010
Okay, that's all for me! Now you can hop over to the multi-talented Suzi's blog and see what fabulous project she has created.
As for me, I'm entering this project into the following challenges:
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge 175 - Something old (few of the stamps are from 2010-2011 collections, DP is a discontinued one)
- Deep Ocean Challenge #47 - Cute and Cuddly
- Going Grey with Scrap-Creations GGSC148 - Favorite embellishments (handmade flowers)
- ABC Challenge - J as Just As You Like
- Stamp With Fun Challenge 203 - Anything Goes
- Passion for Promarkers Challenge #190 - Butterflies
- Bearly Mine Challenge #78 - Anything Goes
- Everybody-Art Challenge #228 - Spring
- Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 72 - Think Spring (used all 3 dies from Exotic Butterfly Mini DL112 and Small Angel Wing DL112A)
- I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #160 - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Easter Treats
Thanks for stopping. Your visit is very much appreciated. Always!
Materials and Tools Used:
DP's: K&Company Garden Medley Striped Embossed Paper
Dies: Spellbinders Curved Rectangles, Standard Circles and Spiral Blossom One; CC Design Olive Branch; Cheery Lynn Design Exotic Butterfly Mini DL112 and Small Angel Wing DL112A; Sizzlits Grass
Punches: EK Success medium and small Retro Flowers; Nellie Snellen Floral Punches Extra Large Leaf; Punch Bunch small Cosmo; Michaels tiny sun; Martha Stewart Grass edge
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain
Colouring Medium: alcohol-ink based markers from Letraset--Promarkers and Pantone Trias