Happy Wednesday! It's that day of the week that the DT gals take turns showcasing stamps from other companies (besides Magnolia Stamps) that Magnolia-licious store carries. Stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Candibeans, Saturated Canary, Crafter's Companion and a few other companies. Check out the complete selection HERE. Today it's Suzi's and my turns to participate.
Here's the card that I came up with.
I've made the inside of my card to showcase a 3-Step Card.
If you're interested in the template for this 3-Step Card, you can find it HERE.
A close-up of the delightful image being featured.
She is called Uptown Girl Savannah, a Stamping Bella image, coloured with alcohol-ink markers and coloured pencils. I've added liquid pearls to the beaded garland and ornaments.
The stamp for this image is available from Magnolia-licious. You can see the Stamping Bella collection HERE.
For your chance to win a "Leave A Comment" Surprise Package Prize from Magnolia-licious, there is a weekly random draw. All you have to do is leave a comment--the more you comment the greater your chance.
- comment on any or all the postings on the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog
- comment on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week (including this one...hee hee)
Challenges for this card:
Art Impressions Challenge #172 - Be Merry
Creatalicious Challenge #81 - Merry ChristmasEmerald Faeries Challenge #73 - Oh Christmas Tree
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #163 - Add A Die
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #22 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations November Challenge - Festive Flowers and Foliage
Star Stampz Challenge - All About Girls
The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Cut It Up Challenge #84 - Inspired by a Book, Movie or Song (song--Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas)
Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thank for stopping by. I very much appreciate your visit. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Materials and Tools Used:
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: My Mind's Eye Be Merry paper pad; DVWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Curved Borders Two; Memory Box 98467 Pine Needle Border, 98188 Holly Vine, 98936 Curled Ribbons and 98999 Holly Bouquet; Poppy Stamps 902 Small Blooming Poisettia and 977 Berry Sprig
Miscellaneous: Fiskars Letters-1 template; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; Ranger Liquid Pearls, various colours; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- green shades: forest green, 370-T, leaf green, green shoot, satin
- pink shades: antique pink, rose pink, baby pink
- star: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- champagne: vanilla, champagne
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T