It's an 'Anything Goes' challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. We're midway into the challenge, so there's another week to go before it ends. Details on the challenge and inspirations from my DT teammates can be found at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Here's what I've created.
I've also decorated the inside of my card and featured another Magnolia Stamp cutie.
A closer look at the images from Magnolia Stamps being featured.
- Tilda With Chanel the Puppy from the Animals of the Year Collection 2014
- Beautiful Tilda from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
Magnolia Stamps can be purchased from the Magnolia-licious on-line store. If you don't see the particular one you're looking for, contact Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Other stamps that Magnolia-licious carries include Stamping Bella, Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Crafter's Companion.
I'm using this card to enter these challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge CMC#80 - Flowers
Catch The Bug April Recipe Challenge - 1 image, 2 patterned paper 3 embellishments (pearls, ribbon, flowers)
Craft Your Passion Challenge #310 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Week 18 - Kraft/Die Cut
Graph'it Colour Challenge Week 12 - Shabby Chic
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #14 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations May Challenge - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl May Card Challenge - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Basic Grey Euphoria Bless; Chatterbox Cottage Pixie Garden
Dies: Spellbinder Labels Twenty-Eight; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Memory Box 98267 Quinn Flourish, 98312 Fancy Blossoms and 98743 Kensington Border (butterflies); Whimsy Stamps Elegant Flourishes; CC Designs Olive Branch; Joy! Crafts 6002/0068 Square Flowers
Punches: EK Success small Star
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Victorian Velvet and Broken China; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair Tilda #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair Tilda #2: umber, Touch BR92, cinnamon, tan
- blue shades: 549-T, rock pool, duck egg, cool aqua
- pink shades: 701-T, cocktail pink, baby pink
- dog: walnut, terracotta, spice, apricot
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T