It's time to kick off a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. The lovely Tone is our hostess for this challenge and the theme is 'Music - notes, instruments, dance, think wide.' And we're being sponsored by Noor! Design UK. Please hop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge to get complete details on the challenge and to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
This is the card that I came up with for the challenge.
A closer look at the Magnolia Stamps images being featured.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenges - O is for Open
Craft Your Passion Challenge #328 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #88 - Let's Hear it for the Girls
Creatalicious Challenge #98 - Anything Goes w/optional Anniversary
Create and Inspire Challenge #51 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #115 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #146 - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More September Challenge - Add a sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #108 - Some Attitude
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: DCWV Berry Street Farmer's Market Stack paper pad; SEI Winter Song paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Eleven and Classic Ovals; Magnolia Doohickey Doily Flowers; Die-namics Simple Leaf Flourishes
Punches: Martha Stewart Cosmos; EK Success Star
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany and Stormy Sky; lace and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair Tilda #1: cocoa, raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow
- hair Tilda #2: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- red shades: berry red, 1797-T, 1788-T, salmon pink
- boots: cool greys 3 - 5
- blue shades: twilight sky, pebble blue, april shower
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T