It's time to kick off a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. The lovely Pat K is our hostess for this challenge and the theme is 'Pastel Christmas.' This challenge is being sponsored by Noor! Design UK. Please hop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge to get complete details on the challenge and to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Here's the card that I came up with.
A look inside the card.
A closer look at the two Magnolia Stamps Tilda images being featured:
- Tilda Hiding Gift from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011
- Sweet Christmas Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011
Challenges for this card:
Crafty Friends Challenge #45 - Blossoms
Creative Moments Challenge #107 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge Wk 48 - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges #329 - Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #86 - Create a Christmas Card or an ABC
Simon Says Monday Challenge - O Christmas Tree
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia December Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge #275 - A Christmas Card
The Ribbon Girl - November 'Use any image' Challenge
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day and have a fabulous week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Pink Lattice and Batiked My Interest Surf; EK Success EB Visions of Christmas paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Fourteen; Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Greens and Festive Greenery
Punches: EK Success Large Retro Flower
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; jingle bells, ribbon, hemp twine and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and Tilda #2's socks: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- pink shades: 694-T, 693-T, 692-T
- green clothing: 563-T, 337-T, 331-T, pastel green
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- Christmas tree: bright green, leaf green, green shoot, meadow green, burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green