I love gardening so I'm looking forward to the weather getting warmer so I can go out there and sow flower and vegetable seeds in my little community garden plot.
Here's a card I've created to celebrate spring.
This is also an easel card--one of my fave types of cards.
A closer look at the adorable image being featured.
This is 'Tilda Decorates Easter' from the Little Easter Collection 2013 from Magnolia Stamps.
Challenges for this card:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #176 - Any Sentiment Except for Birthday
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 34 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts Challenge #186 - Spring is on the Way
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #470 - Spring Fever
Making Memories Crafting Challenge #3 - Add Some Layers
Moving Along With the Times Challenge 41 - Handmade or Diecut Flowers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use More Than One Die or Punch
Tuesday Throwdown TT335 - Add Dimension
That's it. Just a short post today. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you dropping by. Have a wonderful day and the weekend is coming up, so enjoy!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: K+Company Watercolor Bouquet paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Floral Ovals; Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Garland; Cheery Lynn Designs B155 Large Rose, B152 Miniature Rose and DL113 Exotic Butterfly Small; Marianne Design LR0150 Forest Branch
Punches: EK Success Small Star
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Wild Honey and Dusty Concord; lace and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- purple shades: aubergine, amethyst, 264-T, 263-T
- tights and shoes: umber, Touch BR102, cinnamon, tan
- yellow daffodil: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- green shades: 370-T, apple, meadow green
- flower bulb: khaki, pastel beige, champagne
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T