Today is the start of a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and our theme this time is 'Thanks.' Check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us HERE and to get complete details on the challenge.
Here's the card that I've created.
A closer look at the cute image being featured.
This digital stamp is from Little Miss Muffet and she is named Polka Dots Pals Brooke, coloured with alcohol-ink markers and coloured pencils.
Challenges I am entering with this card:
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge 60 - Thank You/Thanksgiving
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Wk 45 - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire Challenge 68 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge # 175 - Anything Goes
Love To Craft Challenge LTCCB #16 - November Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving
4 Crafty Chicks #376 - Give Thanks
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Eleven; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Crealies Creative Flowers No. 05 and 06; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; CC Designs Olive Branch and Mistletoe; Tim Holtz Fall Foliage
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Stormy Sky, Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- blue shades: midnight blue, twilight sky, denim blue, pastel blue
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- grass: apple cider, sandstone
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T