Friday, September 21, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes - FFFC #221 'White on White'

Hello.

We've got a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge today.  Our new theme is 'White on White (with a splash of colour).'  Love this theme as I don't have to think about co-ordinating colours and designer papers...hee hee.  Don't forget to hop over to Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog for details and to check out what my teammates have created to inspire you to join us.

Here's what I've created for this challenge theme.  I made a frame card.




A closer look at image being featured here.


This cutie is from a stamp called 'Snowy Tilda' from Magnolia Stamps, from their 'A Christmas Story Collection 2012.'
I've coloured her with my makers (alcohol-ink based) and coloured pencils also.  I've fussy cut the image.  On her right palm, I've put a punched snowflake that have been covered with glitter. 

That's it for me for now.   A short and sweet posting...he he.  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate the visit.  Enjoy the rest of your day and have a wonderful weekend!


Materials and Tools Used:
Sentiments:  Computer generated
Dies:  Dee's Distinctively IME-128 Tree Base 2, IME-026 Small Snow Covered Stacker Tree and IME-027 Large Snow Covered Stacker Tree; Memory Box 98239 Country Landscape: Tim Holtz 658759 Holiday Greens; Spellbinders Ribbon Banners and Scalloped Circle (for the pinecones)
Punches:  Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Aspen combo
Colouring medium:  Alcohol ink markers from Letraset - Promarkers and Pantone Trias, Shin-Han Touch markers; coloured pencils to help with the shading - Faber Castell Polychromos and Primacolor Premiers



4 comments:

Lamanuelle said...

Waouhhh, super belle ta carte j'adore! Bises Nadine

Candy said...

Gorgeous, Norma!

Big Hugs, Candy

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous card!!! Love all the dimensions and your colouring on Tilda

Christine Dol said...

Norma your white on white cards always leave me in awhhh…
This card is gorgeous! LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...