Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Easter

A good Saturday morning!

Here's my Happy Easter card. I made this one for Diana's March challenge at Magnolia-licous using the sketch provided.

Here's Diana's sketch:Took artistic licence and substituted the oval with and an Easter egg-- neat huh?--LOL. I used my circle and oval Coluzzle templates to cut out the egg. One side is half a circle, the other side is half an oval.
I'm using what I consider to be Easter colours here, purple and yellow. Does the purple look bluish to you though? Hmmm...it really is purple. I'm hoping it's just due to the lighting and not my camera.

Much to do today, so signing off now. Bye.

Stamp: Magnolia #244 Flower Jeans Sitting Tilda, Inkadinkado 97632 Sketchy Flourishes
Designer Papers: Anna Griffin, Chatterbox


PS. okay, so I did something that took away that "comment" word where you can click to leave comments. I'll have to figure out how to put it back on. Yikes! Haven't got a clue.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...