***This blog candy is now closed. Will announce the winner, oh by Saturday, I think. Thanks to all for participating.***
I have put together a blog candy as today is my one-year blogoversary. This is a way to thank you all for your support. Thanks to all who wrote me such lovely and encouraging comments and also to all who visited just to have a look and see what I am up to. This past year has been more gratifying than I could have imagined. I can't tell you how much this has all meant to me.
Here's a list of the sweet stuff I've included in the candy:
- 21 DP cardstocks - 8 Basic Grey Wassail collection, 7 The Paper Company Studio, 6 Creative Imaginations,
- 2 Magnolia stamps from Raising the Ceiling collection - Happy Tilda, Wilma with Rose,
- JustRite DIY Monogram Stamper Kit,
- K&Company 20-piece clear stamp set Que Sera Sera,
- Tim Holtz Distress Stickles - set of 3: Worn Lipstick, Antique Linen and Broken China,
- Blue Moon Bits & Baubles Charms - 2 pkgs: 7-piece nautical, 7-piece strawberries & mushrooms,
- 5 paper roses,
- Crystal Sticker pearl clusters, 1 pkg.,
- Studio 18 rhinestones/blings, 3 pkgs of various colours,
- 15 ribbons from my stash - 2 yards each (mostly solid colours, a few printed), and
- a couple of handful of buttons from my button box.
I don't want this to last too long. As my birthday is also in this month on the 25th, I will use that as the end date. So this will run from Mar. 13th to the 25th, 2010, midnight my local time--that would be Pacific Daylight Savings Time. Don't forget to move your clock one hour ahead tonight (or in the wee hours of Sunday morning, yikes...). I think that is enough time, don't you?
This is open to everyone. I will send it to the winner (randomly picked) in any part of the world where postal service is available...LOL.
To be entered into the draw, just a few steps to follow:
1. Help spread the word around by putting a picture of my blog candy on the side panel of your blog with a link back to my blog.
2. Enter your name in the Mr. Linky below. A comment would be much appreciated, but it's not mandatory.
That's all. And good luck!