Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ah, spring...

Hello! Woo hoo...weekend coming up!

Here's a Spring card that I've made using a couple of In2stamps images. These two are from the Elmit and Littlebell Collection: Elmit in Tomato Can and Littlebell in Flower Pot. I thought the two images go so well together that I can use them both in one side-step card.

Here's a list of the challenges that I am entering with this card:

Pile It On Challenge #15 - Is spring finally here?
Passion for Promarkers Week 48 - In the Garden

The card stock I have used for the base of the card is a light green Bazill. The card stock that I used for the frames/mats around the DP's, although it looks black in the pictures, is actually of a very dark green colour.

The template for the side step card you can find here. The template however is for a 4"x4" card, so I adjusted the measurements to make my 6"x6" card.

Thanks for hopping to my blog. Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!


Stamps: In2stamps Elmit in Tomato Can and Littlebell in Flower Pot (can be purchased from In2stamps on-line store).

The sentiments are computer generated.

DP: I only used one DP for this card from Basic Grey Phoebe Collection called Angel Island.







14 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fantastic card! luv the little cuties.. ace colouring & great card shape xx Lizzy xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, perfect images and colouring there!

Great stuff Norma!

Tracy said...

Norma I LOVE your card, I have never made a side step card but will have to try one now. The images are fabulous and that dp is beautiful going to have to get me some of that lol.
have a great weekend
hugs
Tracy x

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute side steps card Norma. The images are so adorable and your coloring work is awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Pati said...

Norma, have I already said today that you are talented? Ohhh my, this side step card is adorable and your colouring is awesome as always. These two images really go well together. Beautiful DP and text. I love the clear look you always have on your cards. GREAT!
I could spend hours on your blog. Love, love, looooove it! :-)

BIG hugs and have a sunny and relaxing weekend
Pati

dolcreations said...

I have never made a side-step card but now I would just love to try it after seeing your gorgeous card! I just love the images and how perfect are they both! Beautifully coloured Norma!! thanks for the inspiration.

Danielle said...

How totally sweet!! Love your side step card and the two images are so perfect for it! Fantastic colouring Norma!
Hugs, Danielle

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Norma! Love the side step card, fab coloring too!

Have a super weekend!

Tracy said...

I adore this card, it's so beautiful and what a great design. I think the images are super cute Norma. I just love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

soooo cute Norma! and Gorgeous coloring! Elmit is so adorable on his tomato can...love him! lol
Pam Going Postal

Debbie Pamment said...

This fabulous twosome is just too too cute!!! I love the way you colour these cuties up - and your side step is just a fabulous way of showing them off!
Gorgeous as always Norma!
xXx

Anonymous said...

jolies réalisations ,j'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais, pourquoi tu n'es pas venue me voir psffffffff amitié isabelle

Bec said...

oh WOW.. your colouring is just amazing Norma.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.. Bec xx

Thomine said...

Hi Norma, what a gorgious card!! I just love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...