Today we're starting a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The new theme is 'Hearts and Flowers.' For complete details of the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Don't forget to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Here's the card that I came up with...
Close-ups of the two adorable Tilda's being featured:
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans.
Magnolia-licious also carries cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio. Have a look!
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Penny Black and More February Challenge - Anything Goes except a digi
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 5 - Flower Power
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #111 - Love or Hearts
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #3 - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #245 - Hearts and/or Flowers
Fitztown Challenge #68 February - Have A Heart
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #102 - Birthday Cards
Eureka Stamps Challenge #127- All is Love
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Use a punch or die cut
Scrapy Land Challenge #11 - Anything Goes (used dies from Spellbinders, Memory Box, Wild Rose Studio--see list below)
Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Blue Lotus paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Petite Scallopped Ovals, Classic Bracket and Classic Edges Two Edgeabilities, Die D-Lites Blooms Two; Joy! Crafts 6002/0068 Square Flowers; Memory Box 98282 Cherish Border and 98318 Meadow Dragonfly; Wild Rose Studio Leafy Branch
Punches: EK Success Circle punch; Carla Crafts Small Cosmos; Nellie Snellen Floral Punches Extra Large Leaf
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge and Spiced Marmalade; pearls from my stash
Colouring medium: Alcohol ink markers from Letraset - Promarkers and Pantone Trias; coloured pencils to help with the shading- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair (1st Tilda) - raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, black coloured pencil
- hair (2nd Tilda) and boots: burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- orange shades: terra cotta, spice, ginger, apricot, starfish
- teal shades: peacock green, 563-T, 337-T, 331-T, pastel green
- apron: pastel yellow, vanilla
- blouse and flower centre : mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T, black coloured pencil
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T