It's time for another "W"ednesday Post at the Magnolia-licious Challenge. Wednesdays are when the DT gals take turns showcasing the other stamps (besides Magnolia stamps) that Magnolia-licious on-line store carries. Today I'm partnering up with Suzi to participate in this week's "W"ednesday Post.
Here's the card I've created...
A close-up of the sweet image from Saturated Canary, designed by Krista Smith, that I'm featuring...
The stamp for this image is available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store. See the rest of the Saturated Canary Stamps collection HERE.
Check out also the other stamps that Magnolia-licious carries--stamps from Magnolia Stamps of course, Wild Rose Studios, Candibeans and Wee Stamps.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and there's also a customer reward program where you earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week (yes, including this one...tee hee)
Challenges I am entering with this card:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #124 - Valentine or Love Sentiment
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Love
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 5 - Flower Power
Sister Act Card Challenge #91 - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Lots of Layers
Just Add Ink Challenge #248 - Just Add A Colour Combo
Come and Get It Challenges - Texture
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #79 - Lots of Layers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #137 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day ad have a wonderful week.
Materials and Tools Used:
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Floral Garden paper pad; Provo Craft Stone Washed Denim-Wavy Plaid
Dies: Spellbinders Label Thirty-Six; La-La Land Crafts 8017 Water Lily; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Penny Black 51-016 Dancing Leaves; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles
Punches: EK Success Hearts and Scrolls Edger; Punch Bunch Large Cosmos; EK Success Small Leaf
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans and Victorian Velvet; ribbon and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and boots: burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- blue shades: twilight sky, polar blue, denim blue, pastel blue
- pink shades: 694-T, 693-T, 692-T
- beige shades: sandstone; champagne, satin
- leaf: marsh green, apple cider
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T