Today we're starting a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The new theme is 'Use A Numeral.' For complete details of the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Don't forget to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
This, as you can see, is really an easel card--one of my favorite card styles.
Close-up of the Magnolia Stamps image being featured...
- Diploma Tilda from the 4th Graduation Collection 2015
The stamp for all the above image is available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Challenges for this card:
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 17 - Anything But Square
Inspiration Destination Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #3 - Anything Goes or Lots of Layers
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe #223 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #143 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge #102 - Shaped Cards
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #134 - Easel Cards
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #308 - Make your own embellishments (flowers)
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #89 - Use A Die Cut
Love To Scrap! Challenge LTSCB #92 - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: DCWV The Nantucket Stack paper pad; Recollections Red Wave
Dies: Go Kreate XXL Square Frames Frilly #3; Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Petite Ovals and Rose Creations; Elizabeth Crafts 730 Curvy Leaves; Marianne Design LR0116 Swirls
Punches: Marvy Uchida Medium Star
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Aged Mahogany; Making Memories Graduate metal embellishment; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- red rose: burgundy, crimson, antique pink, cocktail pink
- blue graduation gown and cap: midnight blue, 652-T, 549-T, 283-T
- green stems: 5767-T, apple cider
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T