Today we're starting a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The new theme is 'Spring Into April.' To get complete details on the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Don't forget to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Here's what I've created for the challenge.
Some masking work was required to create the spring-like scene.
And I've put another spring image inside the card.
Here are close-ups of the delightful Magnolia images being featured:
- Hello Little Butterfly from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
- Tulip Wheelbarrow from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
- Tilda Decorates Easter from the Little Easter Collection 2013
The stamps for all three images above are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
Challenges for this card:
Grahp'It Colour Challenge Week 15 - Flower Power
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #132 - Include a Butterfly
Fitztown April Challenge #70 - Use flowers and/or leaves
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #128 - Anything Goes with a twist of Spring
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite colouring medium alcohol markers or distress inks and why (alcohol markers, only because I've never tried distress inks)
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #109 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #222 - Floral Fantasy
A Gem of A Challenge #142 - Spring is in the Air
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - 3 of something (3 roses, 3 designer papers, 3 stamps)
Craft Your Passion Challenge #257 - Always Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: K+Company Floral Stamp Flat Paper; Chatterbox Guest Plaid; Anna Griffin blue + purple floral
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Two, Classic Ovals and Rose Creations; Memory Box 98511 Fabulous Phlox; CC Designs Olive Branch; Cheery Lynn Designs DL112 Exotic Butterfly Mini and DL112A Small Angel Wings
Punches: EK Success circle punch and small 5-petal flower; Punch Bunch Large Impatients; Michaels mini sun
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Dusty Concord and Faded Jeans; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and boots (1st Tilda): burnt sienna, Touch BR100 walnut, caramel, 466-T, black coloured pencil
- hair (2nd Tilda): Touch BR92 chocolate, cinnamon, tan, black coloured pencil
- purple shades: aubergine, 2607-T, lilac, lavender
- blue shades: midnight blue, twilight blue, denim blue, april shower
- green shades: olive, apple cider, marsh green, forest green, pine
- yellow shades: Touch 44, Touch 31, 141-T, 121-T, 1205-T
- ground: caramel, sandstone, warm grey 5-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T