It's time for the start of a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The new theme is 'Pretty in Pink.' To get complete details of the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Also, don't forget to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
For this challenge, I've created this front-panel side step card--I haven't done one of these for quite a while now. (You can find the template for this card HERE, if you're interested.)
Here's how I've decorated the inside of the card.
- Mail Tilda from the World Wide Web Collection 2015
- Princess Pea Tilda from the Once Upon A Time Collection 2013
Magnolia Stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #91 - MUST Say Thank You
Come and Get It Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (diecut-pink-pearls/diecut-sentiment-flowers)
Sisters of Craft May Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge #263 - Always Anything Goes
Love To Scrap! Challenge LTSCB #54 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge #51 - Pearls
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #25 - Monochrome
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #68 - It's Spring (use at least 5 flowers)
A Gem of A Challenge #145 - Flowers
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #154 - It's all about the Hair colour!
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Garden Florals paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six and Classic Ovals; Magnolia Doohickey Doily Flowers, CC Designs Cutters Olive Branch; Memory Box 98316 Cherry Blossom (for the flower centres) and 98442 Chesapeake Scrollwork
Punches: Marvy Uchida 2 1/2" circle; Punch Bunch Impatients; EK Success Small Star
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Victorian Velvet; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes (1st Tilda): burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- hair and shoes (2nd Tilda): black, Touch BR92, Touch102, cinnamon, tan
- pink shades: 500-T, dusky rose, 693-T, pale pink
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T