It's time for another "W"ednesday Post at the Magnolia-licious Challenge. Wednesdays are when the DT gals take turns showcasing the stamps from other companies (besides Magnolia Stamps) that Magnolia-licious store carries.
I've decided to use a Wee Stamps image and here's the card I've created for this week's Wednesday Post.
and she is called Rose's Bike Ride from Wee Stamps/Whimsy Stamps designed by Sylvia Zet.
The stamp for this image is available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store. You can see the rest of the Wee Stamps/Whimsy Stamps collection HERE.
You may also want to check out the other stamps that Magnolia-licious carries--stamps from Magnolia Stamps of course, Wild Rose Studios, Candibeans , Saturated Canary, Crafter's Companion and a few other companies.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and there's also a customer reward program where you earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week (yes, including this one...hee hee)
Challenges for this card:
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #135 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations May Challenge - Flower Power
Addicted To Stamps Challenge #103 - Flowers
Crafting Musketeers Challenge #25 - Use A Die Cut
613 Avenue Create Challenge #122 - Anything Goes w/optional Feminine
Eureka Stamps Challenge #139 - Feminine Cards
Fairytale Stampers Challenge #55 - Bingo (lace, die, flowers)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #58 - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #243 - Flowers for Her
The Paper Shelter Challenge #202 - Lace
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your upcoming weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Anna Griffin paper; Recollections Purple Ditsy Floral
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Penny Black 51-016 Dancing Leaves; Memory Box 98890 Blushing Bouquet; Poppy Stamps 1024 Cheviot Butterfly and 1028 Delaney Butterfly
Punches: Michaels mini sun
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Dusty Concord; lace and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch 100, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- purple shades: aubergine, Touch 83, 2663-T, lilac, lavender
- bicycle: 563-T, 337-T, 331-T, cool grey 5, cool grey 4, cool grey 3
- green shades: 5767-T, apple cider
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T