It's the 4th Tuesday of the month which means there's a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The new theme is 'Add An Animal.' For complete details of the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Check out also the cards that my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
This is what I came up with for the challenge.
Note the cute sentiment accompanying the image...hee hee. It's from that song sung by Rod Stewart/Van Morrison.
A look at how I've decorated the inside of my card.
Here are close-ups of those featured adorable Tildas...
- Tilda With Prince Froggy from the Once Upon A Time Collection 2013
- Tilda With Maggie the Monkey from the Animals of the Year Collection 2014
The stamps for both the above images are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comment on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #195 - Anything Goes (dies used: B155 Large Rose, B152 Miniature Rose, DL112 Exotic Butterfly mini)
Penny Black and More July Challenge - Anything goes with a sentiment
Sisters of Craft July Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #29 - To Die For
Creative Moments Challenge #73 - Anything Goes/ Bingo (die cuts/punches, image, flowers)
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #147 - Use something that starts with B (border, butterflies, blooms)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #96 - Anything Goes w/twist Make It Feminine
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #70 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Loft Bias Plaid and Rosey Nook Blossoms; Anna Griffin paper
Dies: Spellbinders Curved Borders Two, Labels Thirty-Six and Lacey Circles; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Poppystamps 956 Lovely Tendril; Cheery Lynn Designs B155 Large Rose, B152 Miniature Rose and DL112 Exotic Butterfly mini
Punches: EK Success corner rounder
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Victorian Velvet; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes (1st Tilda): burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair (2nd Tilda): Touch BR92, Touch BR96, cinnamon, tan
- pink shades: 493-T, cocktail pink, 176-T, baby pink
- green shades: pesto, 5767-T, apple cider, 617-T
- crowns: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T