I've got another Christmas card to show you. This is a front-panel side-step card (template can be found HERE).
I used gesso to add the snow of the trees and also on the pine branch and the pinecones. (Tutorial on how to make the paper pinecones HERE.)
Don't know if you can tell, but lots of glitter used here, on the trees and snowflakes--and all over my craft room...hee hee.
Here's a close-up of this oh-so-cute image I'm featuring, designed by Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenge - W is for Wishes
A Gem of A Challenge #158 - Inspired by a Christmas Song or Carol (Walking In A Winter Wonderland)
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #146 - Anything Goes/twist of Christmas
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #257 - Use diecuts or punches
Dies R Us Challenge #38 - Christmas (used dies from Dee's Distinctively, Memory Box, Spellbinders and Sizzix)
Graph'it Colour Challenge Week 47/48 - Christmas
Incy Wincy Designs - Winter Wonderland
Little Miss Muffet Chalenge #126 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Batiked My Interest Cinabar; Chatterbox Small Great Plaid
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Dee's Distinctively Christmas Stacker Tree; Memory Box 98373 Whimsical Flourish and 98615 Rizza Snowflake; Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles (for pinecones) and Petite Ovals; Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Greens
Punches: EK Success Snowflakes
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; Jewel Glitter Ritz microfine glitter; gesso and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- red shades: burnt umber, firebrick, mango, pastel pink
- green shades: Touch 42, pesto, olive green, 617-T
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- penguin: black, cool greys 3 to 5
- bunny: khaki, pastel beige
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T