Christmas is finally here! Hope you get to spend some time with you loved ones and enjoy yourselves this holiday season. And not to get too stressed out...hee hee.
Here's a last Christmas card for the year.
I did a bit of Zentangle work creating the two ornaments hanging from a pine branch. And this time I decided to add some colours to it instead of leaving it black and white.
Here's a closer look at the featured image.
Challenges for this card:
All About Magnolia Challenge #9 - All About Christmas
Card Mania Challenge #75 - Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Passion for Promarkers Week 326 - Mega Christmas Challenge 2015 - Let's Celebrate
Scrapy Land Challenge #32 - Holidays (using dies from Spellbinders, Sizzix, Poppystamps)
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge 12 - Christmas/Winter themed
Time for Magnolia Challenge #113 - CAS or Fully Loaded (my card's fully loaded)
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #51 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #405 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #20 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Wishing you all the merriest of Christmas and a New Year filled with love, health and happiness.
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Small Great Plaid; Recollections Green Damask; K+Company Julianne Specialty paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals; Magnolia Doohickey Poinsettia; Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Greens; C.C. Designs Mistletoe; Poppystamps 977 Berry Sprig
Punches: EK Success Corner Rounder
Miscellaneous: Sakura Pigma Micro 01 Black pen, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; ribbon, pearls, hemp cord and jingle bells from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch 101, raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow
- red-brown shades: burnt umber, burnt orange, mango peach
- green shades: Touch 42, olive green, 617-T
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T