I have a birthday card to show you. A special birthday card for a very special person. I just gave her the card, so now I can publish this posting.
And as you can see from the sentiment inside the card, this is for a special birthday.
Here's a closer look at featured images from Wee Stamps.
This oh-so-adorable gal is called Dolly.
This other cutie was freebie--thanks, Sylvia!
She's been named Jillian.
Both of these images are the creations of Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps. Sylvia has other equally adorable images--take a look at them HERE and also HERE.
If you prefer rubberstamps and/or toppers, you can find the links on Sylvia's Blog.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenges - Y is for Your Choice
A Gem of A Challenge #160 - Female Birthday
Crafty Friends Challenge #22 - To Use Something New (new images from Wee Stamps)
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #407 - Hey, What's new? (new images from Wee Stamps)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #286 - Something New (new images from Wee Stamps)
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #170 - Tic, Tac, Toe (gems/pearls, digi image, ribbon/lace)
Inspiration Destination Challenge #67 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge #230 - Punches and/or dies
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Flowers
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Spring is in the Air
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Graceful paper pad
Dies: Spellbinder Lacey Circles and Label Thirty-Six; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Impression Obsession DIE071-I Spiral Daisy; Joy! Crafts 6002/0263 Flourish Branch 1, Go Kreate Small Frames Frilly #10
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves and Vintage Photo; ribbon and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Dolly: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair and shoes Jillian: burnt sienna, Touch YR101, mustard, pastel yellow
- mauve shades: shale, tawny owl, march hare, dusky rose, budding rose
- yellow ochre shades: raw sierra, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- green shades: Touch G43, apple, meadow green, soft green
- flower pot: terracotta, spice, honeycomb, apricot
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T