It's time for a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. The challenge theme for the next two weeks is 'Pretty in Pink. Hop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog to check out what the DT gals have created to inspire you to play along with us.
And a closer look at the delightful image I'm featuring.
This image is called 'A Special Flower' from A Day for Daisies digital stamp shop. As is usual, I've done the colouring with alcohol-ink basked markers and a few coloured pencils to help.
A few challenges I'm entering with this card:
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #212 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts Challenge 49 - Anything Goes/Optional Theme Say It with Flowers
Work it Wednesday June 2018 - The Great Outdoors
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the visit. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatter Box; Recollections
Dies: Cherry Lynn B155 Large Rose; Poppystamps 1436 Dogwood Blossoms; CC Designs Olive Branch; Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Victorian Velvet; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna; Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- pink shades: 702-T, 701-T, 1767-T, 182-T
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- sky background: 5503-T, duck egg, tea green, pastel green
- flower background: apple, green shoot, meadow green