We've got a new challenge theme at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. For the next fortnight, our theme is 'Summer Fling!' Create a card or project with a summer theme or using summer colours. I'll be hosting this challenge...yay. Get all the details at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and check out what the DT gals have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Here's the card that I've created.
A closer look at this adorable image being featured.
This image is called Summer Bathing Tilda from the Special Moments Collection 2013. I've coloured it with alcohol-ink based markers and coloured pencils
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Daisy Bucket Designs Cool Dude Collection
Dies: Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Blooms Two Die D-Lites; Joy! Crafts 6002/0157 Floral Flourishes; Poppystamps 1436 Dogwood Blossoms; Elizabeth Craft Designs 730 Curvy Leaves
Punches: EK Success Starfish and Crab
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Broken China, Rusty Hinge and Aged Mahogany; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: Touch BR100, BR101, BR104
- reddish orange shades: firebrick, burnt orange, peach
- white shading and clouds: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- yellow shades: mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup, daffodil bloom
- sand: sandstone, champagne
- sea: 3105-T, 304-T, 317-T, tea green
- sky and blue stripes on towel: 2717-T, 2707-T, icicle