Sunday, November 07, 2010

Goodbye and In2stamps DT Call

Hello.

I have these two cards as a way to say good-bye to one DT position and moving on to another.


Yes, I am leaving In2stamps...sob sob. The DT position was for a one-year duration. I joined their Designer Team in November/December of last year--hmm...I'm not sure of the exact date. But I knew my one-year anniversary there was coming up fast and I would probably will have to go looking for another DT spot somewhere pretty soon...LOL.

I want to thank Wendy and Bruno, the owners of In2stamps, for giving me the opportunity of being part of their team. I have enjoyed myself very much working with the In2stamps images and with the rest of the DT ladies.


Announcing IN2STAMPS DT CALL!!!

In2stamps is starting their 2nd year and they are in search of new DT members 2010-2011. If you are interested and would like to know the details, please visit their blogsite here.

The image that I have used for this card is Sad Littlebell. I have coloured it with both my markers and coloured pencils.


So then.....when I received an e-mail from Diana, owner of the Magnolia-licious Online Store, asking me to be part of her Designer Team for a new challenge blog, it took me all of two seconds to answer back with a YES YES YES. The two seconds was what I needed to start breathing again...LOL.


The first challenge of the new Magnolica-licious Challenge blog is this coming Tuesday, November 9th. The DT ladies have been waiting on pins and needles for this launch day...LOL. Challenge days are on 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. I hope many of you will join in the fun. Great prizes too!!!


I actually made this card this past summer, just before I went for my summer vacation. I didn't have time to post it before I left and forgot about putting it into a posting after I came back. So I'm including the card in this one. Perfect sentiment though for my new venture, don't you think...LOL? This image is of Littlebell Taking a Stroll, from the same In2stamps collection. This one was coloured using my markers.


Ta ta for now. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Why does it always seem so short...LOL (and I didn't even get my extra hour of sleep...rats!).
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the visit.


Stamps: In2stamps Sad Littlebell and Littlebell Taking a Stroll (these stamps, of course, can be purchased from their on-line store here). The sentiments are computer generated.

Designer Papers: Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls Loft Bias Plaid and Rosey Nook Blossoms.

Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Fourteen, EK Success border punch Scrolls and Hearts, EK Success retro flower punches medium and small, McGill Daisy punch, Punch Bunch Daisy punches large, medium and small, tiny flower punch from Michaels $1.50 bin, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Coluzzle template.

Embellishments: Recollections Autumn pearls, Mark Richards, pearls, Vintage Attic Treasures pearls, Darice gems, ribbons from my stash.


7 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Your In2stamps cards are terrific as always Norma. You've done beautiful work with their stamps and I'm sure they are going to miss you on the team. I'm excited to hear you are on the Challenge Team for Magnolia-licious, you will be a real asset and looking forward to seeing the challenges and more of your works!

Lia said...

eautiful cards norma I love the stamp and great coloring
hugs Lia

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Norma - you have done such AMAZING work with these stamps and these 2 are no exceptions! You constantly inspire and amaze me.
And congrats on your new DT - they are sooooo lucky to have you!
You go girl!
xXx

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovey the softness of this X'mas card. Congrats my friend for the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog DT and so happy to working with you together soon :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

dolcreations said...

You have done such an amazing job being on their DT team! They are going to miss you soo much! Your cards today are gorgeous Norma! Congratulations on your new adventure...I can hardly wait to see what you do next!!!

Renkata said...

Norma, that is so really very cute images. Beautiful cards dear.
I can't wait to see your projects in the new DT

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards Norma! Love your colouring and the layout of these fabulous cards. I'm sooooo excited to be working alongside you on the New Magnolia-licious team. Hugs, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...