We're got a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The new theme is 'Pink, Pearls and Ribbons.' For complete details of the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Don't forget to check out what the other DT gals have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Since Easter is just around the corner, I've made this Easter card.
Close-ups of the images I'm featuring.
- Tilda With Inez the Bunny from the Animals of the Year Collection 2014
- Tilda With Egg and Chicken from the Little Easter Collection 2013
Magnolia stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she will be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans.
Magnolia-licious also carries cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio. Have a look!
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Challenges for this card:
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #177 - Anything Goes (used B435 Tea Rose small and LD113 Exotic Butterfly Small dies)
Aud Sentiments Challenge 127 - Use a Two Word Sentiment
Craft Your Passion Challenge #253 - Always Anything Goes
Totally Tilda and Friends Challenge #116 - Easter
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
Magnolia Mania Challenge #108 - Butterflies
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #114 - Butterflies
Creatalicious Challenge #73 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #100 - Celebration
The Shabby Tea Room Week #248 - Beautiful Blooms
Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: BasicGrey Sultry Uptown, Euphoria Bless and Elysian
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Twelve; Marianne Design Creatables LR0151 Garden Branch; Cheery Lynn Designs B435 Tea Rose Small and LD113 Exotic Butterfly Small
Punches: Martha Stewart Rose Leaf; Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Large Rose Leaves
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Worn Lipstick; ribbons and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair (1st Tilda): cocoa, raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, Polychromos brown ochre and burnt ochre, and black coloured pencils
- hair (2nd Tilda) and boots: burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- pink shades: antique pink, 1767-T, 176-T, 182-T
- blue shades: 299-T, 298-T, cool aqua
- bunny: sandstone, vanilla, ivory
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T