It's time for a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Our hostess is the lovely Judy and the challenge theme is 'Ribbons and Lace'. We have another new sponsor and it's The Ribbon Girl. To get complete details on the challenge, the prize being offered and how you can join in the fun, visit the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog. Check out also the fabulous cards that my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
This adorable image I'm featuring is from Wee Stamps designed by Sylvia Zet.
She is called 'Polly'. I've used my markers to colour her (colours listed below).
Challenges for this card:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #126 - Bingo plus sentiment (paper punch, flowers, lace)
Inky Chicks Challenge #47 - Flowers
Creative Fingers Challenge #70 - Always Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - All or Nothing (one layer or lots of layers)
Fun with Shapes and More Challenge #177 - Spring Flowers
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 9 - Ribbons and Lace
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #126 - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #248 - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers Week #286 - Lovely Lilacs and Lemons
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #363 - Die cuts and punches
Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Light Parlor Stripe and Violet Dahlias; yellow paper from my scrap bin
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Rose Creations; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; CC Designs Olive Branch
Punches: Punch Bunch Large Cosmos; Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Large Rose Leaves
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Wild Honey and Dusty Concord; ribbon, lace and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- lilac/lavender shades: slate, Touch 83, lilac, Touch 77, lavender
- green shades: olive green, marsh green, apple cider
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- envelope: vanilla, ivory
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T