Today we're starting a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The new theme is 'Things With Wings.' For complete details of the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Don't forget to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
I've created a front-panel side-step card--template HERE if you're interested.
I do love fancy-fold cards. This side-step style is one of my favorites.
Here's how I've decorated inside the card...
Here are close-ups of the Magnolia Stamps I'm featuring--love these two adorable Tilda's, again two of my faves...
- Sitting Tilda With Butterfly from the Once Upon A Time Collection 2013
- Nativity Fence from the Nativity Collection 2012
Magnolia Stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comment on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Crafty Calendar June Challenge - Fancy Folds
Kort 'o' Mania Challenge #132 - Flowers/La Det blomstrel
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #114 - Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld Challenge #1 - For the Ladies
Sugar and Betty's Challenge - June Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #111 - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - L is for Lace
Simply Magnolia - Dies or Punches
Craft Your Passion Challenge #267 - Always Anything Goes
Loves Rubbertamps Challege #157 - Use A Die-Cut
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Poolhouse Stripe and Canopy Floral
Dies: Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Garland; Spellbinders Die D-Lites Blooms Two; Memory Box 98458 Butterfly Vine and 98319 Willow Dragonfly; Poppystamps 1024 Cheviot Butterfly and 1028 Delaney Butterfly; Marianne Design Creatables LR0151 Garden Branch
Punches: EK Success corner; Nellie's Choice Floral Punch Small Rose Flower; Fiskar Celestial 3-in-1 corner punch; Michaels mini sun
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Faded Jeans, Dried Marigold and Rusty Hinge; Jewel Glitter Ritz micro-fine glitter Cool Highlights; lace from Live and Love Crafts; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- dress (1st Tilda): midnight blue, 652-T, china blue, capri blue, pastel blue
- dress (2nd Tilda): terracotta, spice, honeycomb, apricot
- butterfly: pesto, apple cider, 617-T, vanilla, saffron, apricot, honeycomb
- fairy wings and bubbles: denim blue, cool aqua, pastel green, 264-T, 263-T, apricot, saffron
- fence: Touch BR102, cinnamon, tan
- greeneries: olive, 5767-T, apple cider
- ground: sandstone, apple cider
- clouds: cool grey 4-T, cool grey 3-T, cool grey 1-T
- blue sky:
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T