I've got a new card to share with you. This one is a friendship card. I wanted to showcase a couple of newly-released stamps from Magnolia Stamps--they're adorable!
This is how I've decorated the inside of the card and I've placed another Magnolia Stamps cutie there.
- Cute Sakura Tilda from the newly released Sakura Collection 2015
- Golden Week Tilda from the newly released Sakura Collection 2015
The stamps for both the above images and other Magnolia stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store. Diana carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
Challenges I am entering with this card:
Sketch Saturday Week #364 - Sketch by Alex
Sketchy Colours #250 - Pink, green and yellow
Craft Your Passion Challenge #265 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #113 - Let's Get Stitched
Creatalicious Challenge #75 - Butterflies
Kort'O'Mania Challenge #131 - Real or fake stitching on the card
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #41 - Flowers
Tuesday Throwdown #248 - Frame It
Eureka Stamps Challenge #144 - 3 or more patterned papers
Inky Chicks Challenge #52 - Butterflies
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy today and have a wonderful weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pad; Basic Grey Romani Archangel
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Three; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms, 98265 Vivienne Butterfly and 98264 Darla Butterfly; Crealies Creative Flowers No. 06; PoppyStamps 956 Lovely Tendril, 1024 Cheviot Butterfly and 1028 Delaney Butterfly
Punches: Martha Stewart Corner Rounder; McGill Baby Blooms and Large Leaf; EK Success small Leaf; Michaels mini sun
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Wild Honey and Victorian Velvet; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes (1st Tilda): burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- hair (2nd Tilda): cocoa, raw sienna, mustard, ivory, lack coloured pencil
- pink shades: 701-T, 493-T, 1767-T, baby pink
- green shades: 370-T, leaf green, green shoot, meadow green
- yellow flower: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow
- flower pot: terracotta, spice, honeycomb, apricot
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T