We're kicking off a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. The lovely Pat K is our hostess for this challenge and the theme she's chosen is 'Fantasy.' Our challenge sponsor is Live and Love Crafts. To get complete details on the challenge, the prize being offered and how you can join in the fun, visit the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog. Check out also the fabulous cards that my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Here's the card I've created for the challenge.
The sentiment is a digi from Create With TLC--lots of wonderful sentiments there and Paulette gives lots of freebies if you're one of her 'Digi Buddies' (followers).
A view of the inside of my card.
The two images I'm using on my card are from A Day For Daisies:
- and the second image is called Mermaid of Star (this was a freebie from a couple of years ago)
I love the gorgeous images from A Day For Daisies--they're delightful to colour. I've used mainly my markers to colour the above two mermaids, with a few coloured pencils thrown in there.
A Day For Daisies Challenge #130 - Frame It!
Craft Your Passion Challenge #279 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #140 - Anything Goes/twist of Magic
Love To Scrap! Challenge LTSCB #61 - Do A Double Take (at least 2 patterned papers)
Inspiration Destination Challenge #51 - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #33 - Anything Goes
Southern Girl Challenge - Layer It Up
Simply Papercraft Challenge #13 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the coming weekend!
Sentiments: From Create with TLC (card front); computer generated (inside the card)
Designer Papers: Recollections Blue Lotus paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Labels One, Lucious Labels One and Petite Ovals; Memory Box 98753 Exquisite Coral; Crealies Creative Flowers No. 19
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge and Aged Mahogany; charms from Blue Moon; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair (1st mermaid): burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone, black coloured pencil
- hair (2nd mermaid): raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- mermaids' tails and clothing: 563-T, 337-T, 331-T, pastel green, denim blue, warm grey 5-T
- shoe and starfish: burnt orange, orange, mango
- foreground: tan, march hare
- background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T