We're starting a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. For the next fortnight, the theme is 'Use Kraft Paper.' Hop over to the Magnolia-licious blog to get your complete details of the challenge, the prizes to be won and how you can play along with us. My DT teammates have each also created something to inspire you to join us, so don't forget to check them out.
This easel card is what I've created for the Kraft challenge.
And a close-up of the winter scene featuring a couple of Magnolia Stamps images:
- Tilda in Cozy Coat from the Waiting For Christmas Collection 2014
- Snowy Cottage also from the Waiting For Christmas Collection 2014
I had to do some masking when stamping the images to create the scene. Alcohol ink markers were used for colouring along with a few coloured pencils. I meant to add glitter to the snow, but oops...forgot to do that.
Both of the Magnolia Stamps stamps for the above images are available from Magnolia-licious. Diana carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comment on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week (yes, that includes my posting here...hee hee)
Creative Fingers Challenge #93 - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #100 - Celebrations
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge #56 - Lot of Textures/Layers
Simply Papercraft Challenge #13 - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room HIMCR #217 - Freestyle
The Paper Shelter Challenge #219 - A card with many folds
Love To Scrap! Challenge LTSCB #62 - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #78 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge #56 - White Christmas
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #155 - Use a punch or die cut
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Starry Nights paper pad; American Crafts Jolly paper pad
Dies: Go Kreate XXL Square Frames Frilly #3; Spellbinders Venetian Motifs; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Magnolia Doohickey Snowflakes; Poppystamps 902 Small Blooming Poinsettia; Memory Box 98188 Holly Vine
Punches: Martha Stewart Pine Branch
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and boots: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- winter coat and mittens: ruby, berry red, antique pink, 1767-T, pink mittens
- tights and roof shingles: black, cool greys 3 to 5
- bricks: terracotta, burnt orange, apricot, cool grey 4-T
- green shading: pine, 370-T, apple, meadow green
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T