Happy Wednesday! It's that day of the week that the DT gals take turns showcasing stamps from other companies (besides Magnolia Stamps) that Magnolia-licious store carries. Stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Candibeans, Saturated Canary, Crafter's Companion and a few other companies. Check out the complete selection HERE.
And coming to Magnolia-licious are Stamping Bella stamps...woo-hooooooo. I'm so excited 'cause I just love their adorable images. And so yes, today I'm featuring one of them.
I went with autumn colours here, seeing that it's the season now and besides I love the autumn-colour palette, no matter the season. I've used my Letraset markers (colours listed below) to do my colouring.
The "birthday girl" sentiment is part of the stamp--it's a 2-stamp set, image and sentiment.
Here's a close-up of the featured image--I just love this one, she's adorable!
This stamp and other Stamping Bella stamps are available from Magnolia-licious for pre-order and the prices have been discounted by 10%...yay. Check them out HERE!
Also note that you earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases--a nice reward program on top of excellent customer service.
For your chance to win a "Leave A Comment" Surprise Package Prize from Magnolia-licious, there is a weekly random draw. All you have to do is leave a comment--the more you comment the greater your chances.
- comment on any or all the postings on the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog
- comment on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week (yes, that includes my posting here...hee hee)
Challenges for this card:
A Gem of A Challenge #145 - Autumn
Craft Your Passion Challenge #282 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can Challenge #104 - At the Cinema (Disney Pixar movie 'Up')
Dream Valley Challenge #116 - Recipe (pearls, patterned paper, flowers)
Eureka Stamps Challenge #161 - Autumn Leaves/Colours of Fall
Penny Black and More October Challenge - Warm Autumn Colours
Stamping Sensations October Challenge - Colours of Autumn
Star Stampz Challenge - Add A Sentiment
Sweet Stamps October Challenge - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case Challenge #3 - Creepy/Autumn Colours
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: 'birthday girl'--part of the Stamping Bella stamp set
Designer Papers: Recollections Batiked My Interest Mango; K+Company Tim Coffey Fall Stripe; checkered paper is from scrap bin
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Ten and Petite Ovals; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Penny Black 51-016 Dancing Leaves
Punches: Carla Crafts Small Cosmos; Fiskars Celestial 3-in-1 corner punch
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- orange shades: terracotta, spice, honeycomb, apricot
- green shades: Touch 42, olive green, 5767-T, apple cider
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- redish-brown: burnt umber, chesnut, burnt orange, mango
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T