It's time for a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The theme this time is 'Autumn/Fall Colours.' I love this theme because I just luvvv the autumn colour palette. Hope you'll play along with us. Hop over to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to get complete details on the challenge and how you can join in. And don't forget to check out the cards/projects that the DT gals have created to inspire you.
Here's the card that I've created for the challenge.
This is a swing card or some call it a flip-flop card. The centre panel swings or flips over.
And I've added another image on the other side of the swinging panel.
I wanted to use my octagon-shaped (the shape of a stop sign) die for the swinging panel, but the size of the die that I have was actual too small so I ended up cutting it out by hand. If you yourself want to make a swing card, you can use any shape die instead and I've got a tutorial HERE if you're interested.
Close-ups of the Magnolia Stamps images being featured:
- Under Construction Tilda from the World Wide Web Collection 2015
(oops...I think I made a mistake in colouring. I took that thing behind Tilda as a wooden work horse, but I think it's suppose to be a traffic barrier. Oh well...sigh)
- Tilda With Fantasy Flowers from the Lost and Found Collection 2014
Magnolia Stamps stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #167 - Make Your Mark
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #396 - Anything Goes
Star Stampz - Halloween/Harvest or the Colours of Halloween/Harvest
Southern Girls Challenge - Rocking the Stripes
Creative Fingers Challenge #96 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #7 - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamps - YNS Color Challenge #25
Craft Your Passion Challenge #285 - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft October Challenge - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap! Challenge - LTSCB #64 Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: SEI Park Buddies Puppy Tails
Dies: Spellbinder Petite Ovals; Joy! Craft/Noor! Designs 6002/0148 Lacey Corner and 6003/0015 Floral Flourishes Corner; Memory Box 98222 Fauntleroy Crest and 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Sizzix Tim Holtz Fall Foliage Thinlits
Punches: Martha Stewart Cosmos; Carla Crafts medium Sun; Fiskars Celestial 3-in-1 Corner punch; Michaels mini Sun
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey and Aged Mahogany; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and boots (1st Tilda): umber, Touch BR102, cinnamon, tan
- hair and shoes (2nd Tilda), work horse: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- orange shade: terracotta, spice, honeycomb, apricot
- red shades: burnt umber, chesnut, burnt orange, ginger
- green shades: Touch 42; 5767-T, apple cider
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T
- ground: sandstone, 437-T