Happy Wednesday! Each week's Wednesday post at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog is dedicated to the 'Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge' where the design team will be showcasing the Mini Magnolia Stamps images, along with a few Stamping Bella images thrown in every now and then. Today it's my turn to participate.
I've made this Peek-A-Boo card to showcase some mini stamps.
The card features windows/openings where you play peek-a-boo with the images.
As you open the card, one image is replaced with another.
I've made a really short video to better demonstrate how the peek-a-boo card works.
Peek-A-Boo Card tutorial HERE.
Paper Pinecone tutorial HERE.
I've added glitter to the outer edge and window of the ornaments by outlining them with a glue pen and then dipping them in gold microfine glitter.
A closer look at the Mini Magnolia Stamps being featured.
- Mini Unwrapped Tilda from the So Jolly and Under The Mistletoe Collection 2009
- Mini Puppy Love Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013
- Mini Sparkling Tilda from the So Jolly and Under The Mistletoe Collection 2009
- Mini NOEL from the So Jolly and Under The Mistletoe Collection 2009
And the one full-size stamps I've also used because this image is just perfect for this card.
- Tilda On Ornament from the Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010
The Mini Magnolia Stamps can be purchased from Magnolia-licious at a fabulous price of only $1.99 - $2.00 each--sweet! Check out the large selection of mini stamps HERE.
Challenges for this card:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #306 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar April Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire Challenge #43 - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge #27 - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Colour Me Wonderful (alcohol-ink markers)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #31 - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper April Challenge - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #273 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #13 - Anything Goes with optional theme Girly
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Christmas Baubles
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Provo Craft Winter Berries; EK Success EB Visions of Christmas paper pad; papers from my scrap bin for the ornaments
Dies: Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament, 2011 Heirloom Ornament, Classic Ovals, Petite Ovals and Scalloped Circles (for pinecones); Impression Obsession DIE021-N Pine Branch; Memory Box 98936 Curled Ribbons; Poppystamps 902 Small Blooming Poinsettia
Punches: EK Success Circle
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; glitter and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair #2: walnut, terracotta, spice, apricot
- hair #3: cocoa, raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow
- hair #4: Touch BR99, Touch BR102, cinnamon, tan
- red-brown shades: burnt umber, 484-T, firebrick, coral
- green shades: olive green, apple cider, 617-T
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T