We're starting a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. The lovely and super-talented Beth is our hostess for this challenge and she has chosen a colour challenge of 'Green and Pink.' This challenge is being sponsored by Magnolia-licious. Please hop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge to get complete details on the challenge and to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to join us.
Here's the card that I came up with.
A look at the inside of my card.
A closer look at the Magnolia Stamps images being featured. As usual, I've done my colouring with my alcohol-ink markers (colours listed below), along with a few coloured pencils.
- Tilda With Big Balloon from the Lost and Found Collection 2014
- Summer Strawberry Tilda from the Animals of the Year Collection 2014
The stamps for the above two images can be found at our sponsor's on-line store Magnolia-licious.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenges - E is for Everything
Clear It Out Challenge - Theme: Springtime, Stash: Add a flower
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #123 - Use Die Cuts/Punches
Crafty Calendar April Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Lace and/or Pearls
Create and Inspire Challenge #43 - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew Challenge #110 - Die Cut
Inspiration Destination Challenge #80 - Anything Goes
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies Challenge #16 - Anything Goes
Star Stampz - Flowers, Flowers, Flowers Challenge
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Floral Garden paper pad; American Crafts Baby Miss Muffett; Making Memories Brooke Narrow Stripe
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Marianne Design LR0111 Flower; Cheery Lynn Designs B435 Tea Rose Small; Memory Box 98890 Blushing Bouquet; Poppystamps 956 Lovely Tendril
Punches: EK Success Small Retro Flower; Martha Stewart Rose Leaf; Fiskars Celestial 3-in-1 corner punch; Michaels Mini Sun
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick and Bundled Sage; lace and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair Tilda #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair and shoes Tilda #2: black, Touch BR92, cinnamon, tan
- green shades: forest green, bright green, leaf green, green shoot, meadow green
- pink shades: 701-T, 1767-T, 182-T, pale pink
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T