We're halfway into our current challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The theme for this challenge is 'Celebration' (e.g. new baby, birthday, anniversary, graduation, Christmas, etc.). It's an easy theme! So I hope you can play along with us. There's one more week before the end of the challenge. Visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to get complete details on the challenge and don't forget to check out what my DT teammates have created for your inspirations.
I've decided to celebrate Christmas for the challenge. This is only my second Christmas card of the year.
I've created a round/circular side-step card which I've set up as an easel card.
The template/tutorial for the round/shaped side-step card you can find HERE.
Taking a closer look at the Magnolia Stamps being featured--it's one of the oldies.
- Tilda With Christmas Candles from the A Christmas Story Collection 2012
This stamp and other Magnolia Stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
And other-brand stamps that the store carries include Stamping Bella, Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Crafter's Companion.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenges - F is for Fancy Folds
Craft Your Passion Challenge #308 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #277 - Cute or Anything Goes Christmas
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #421 - Homemade Embellishments
Happy Little Stampers April Christmas Challenge - Die Cut/s
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #32 - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap! Challenge LTSCB #76 - Anything Goes
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge #132 - Pearls or Gems
Petal Lu Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #13 - Anything Goes with an optional theme of Girly
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Starry Night paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Circles, Labels Twenty-Two and Petite Ovals; Dee's Distinctively IME-025 Christmas Stacker Tree;
Punches: Punch Bunc Large Impatient
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and boots: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- blue shades: twilight blue, 549-T, 550-T, pebble blue
- brown pants: Touch BR98, Touch BR92, cinnamon, tan
- candles: olive green, 5767-T, apple cider
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup, daffodil bloom
- candlestick: cool greys 3 - 5
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T