It's an 'Anything Goes' challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The Design Team gals have created cards to inspire you to play along with us. Please visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to have a look at these cards and and to get your complete details on the challenge.
This is what I've created...a card with a bit of humour.
A closer look at featured Magnolia Stamps images.
- Princess Party Tilda from the Princes and Princess Collection 2012
- Little Cute Tilda from the Once Upon A Time Collection 2013
The stamps for these two images along with other Magnolia Stamps are available from Magnolia-licious on-line store. Diana carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
And other-brand stamps that the store carries include Stamping Bella, Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Crafter's Companion.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenges - J is 'Just as you like'...
Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 368 - How does your garden grow
Alphabet Challenge - H for Hand Coloured Image
Craft Your Passion Challenge #317 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #117 - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude Challenge #16 - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge 23 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge Week 25 - Ribbon/Twine
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #193 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #18 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - June Any Image Challenge
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Rec Bias Plaid and Den Belle
Dies: Spellbinders Curved Borders Two, Labels Thirty-Six and Rose Creations; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Elizabeth Craft Designs 730 Curvy Leaves; Whimsy Stamps Elegant Flourishes
Punches: Punch Bunch Medium Cosmos
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Wild Honey and Faded Jeans; lace, pearls and hemp cord from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Tilda #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair Tilda #2: walnut, terracotta, spice, apricot, oatmeal
- crowns: raw sienna, gold, pastel yellow, buttercup
- blue shades: midnight blue, 652-T, capri blue, pastel blue
- green shades: 5767-T, marsh green, apple cider, 617-T
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T