Just a short posting here to share with you a Double Diamond Fold card.
If you're interested in the template for this card, I've posted it in a posting below this one, or click HERE.
A closer look at the Magnolia Stamps image being featured.
- Life Is a Soup Tilda from the You Made It Collection 2016
This stamp and other Magnolia Stamps can be purchased from the Magnolia-licious on-line store. If you don't see the particular one you're looking for, contact Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Craft Your Passion Challenge #318- Always Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - July Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #167 - Shabby Chic
Crafty Friends Challenge #34 - Inspired By a Song ('You've Made Me So Very Happy' by Blood Sweat and Tears)
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
Cut It Up Challenge #99 - 3D
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #18 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #141 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door June 28 - Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Basic Grey Kioshi Lilo
Dies: Spellbinder Labels Thirty-One, Classic Ovals and Die D-Lites Blooms Two; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Die-namics Simple Leaf Flourishes
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick and Aged Mahogany; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- pink shades: 702-T, cocktail pink, 701-T, baby pink
- yellow shades: mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 2-T cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, 5527-T