Thursday, June 30, 2016

Double Diamond Fold Card Template

Hello.

This is my version of a Double Diamond Fold Card.  Here are a couple samples of the Double Diamond Fold cards that I've created.



If you google Double Diamond Fold Card, there are a few available templates on the internet for a card that sits on the bottom tips of the double diamonds--the middle panel doesn't touch the ground.  I wanted my card to sit on the middle panel itself instead.  So, I've created this template for a card with that design.  


Click HERE for printable Double Diamond Fold Card Template in PDF.

That's it!  Happy crafting.

2 comments:

KathyA. said...

Your cards are delightful! Thanks for providing a template, too. I'm hosting a challenge using this fold on a cardmaking forum this week and posted a link to your blog. Thanks! http://wecraftcards.com

kendell said...

Thank you for sharing this template it is really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...