We're midway into our current 'Birthday' challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The Design Team gals have created cards to inspire you to play along with us. Please visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to have a look at these cards and to get complete details on the challenge.
Here's the birthday card I've created.
Here's how I've decorated the inside of my card.
A closer look at the Magnolia Stamps images being featured.
- Hip Hurray Tilda from the Special Moments Collection 2013
- Will You Be My Valentine from the You Are So Special Collection 2011
Magnolia Stamps are available from Magnolia-licious on-line store. Diana carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, contact Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Other-brand stamps that the store carries include Stamping Bella, Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Crafter's Companion.
Also, they carry cutting dies!
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenges - L is for Lots of Layers
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #113 - Fancy and Use Pink
Crafting With Friends Challenge #25 - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge #95 - Anything Goes w/optional add flowers
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #197 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #142 - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarker Week 355 - Summer Flowers
The Crafty Addicts Challenge 19 - Anything Goes/Say It with Flowers
The Ribbon Girl - July Any Image Challenge
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #303 - Favorite Embellishments (flowers and pearls)
That's it! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Inkadinkado 'Have a Great Birthday' and a computer generated one
Designer Papers: K+Company Watercolor Bouquet paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Labels One, Classic Ovals and Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch; Die-namics Simple Leaf Flourishes
Punches: Carla Crafts Small Cosmos; Fiskars Celestial 3-in-1 corner punch; Michaels mini sun
Embossing Folder: Craft Concepts Ornate Treasures Collection: Secret Garden
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint and Victorian Velvet; ribbon and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Tilda #1: Touch BR99, Touch BR92, cinnamon, tan
- hair and shoes Tilda #2: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- pink shades: 694-T, 693-T, 692-T
- olive green shades: pesto, olive green, 5767-T, apple cider
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T