We're midway in our current challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. The theme is 'Clean and Simple (CAS).' I hope you'll join us--there's one more week before the end of the challenge. Please hop to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to get complete details on the challenge and don't forget to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you.
Here's the card that I came up with.
This is just about as clean and simple as I can make it...ha ha. Difinitely not my style! Looks only half-finished to me. My fingers are just itching to add some embellishments, LOL. So I'll probably end up doing that at some later date.
Here's a closer look at the Magnolia Stamps image being featured.
- Jester Tilda from the Princes and Princesses Collection 2012
The stamp for the above image and other Magnolia Stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
And other-brand stamps that the store carries include Stamping Bella, Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Crafter's Companion.
Challenges for this card:
Craft Galore Encore Challenge #31 - July Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge #24 - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge #94 - Anything Goes with optional CAS
Creative Fingers Challenge #112 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge #132 - Colours of Summer
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge Week 27 - CAS
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #37 - Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld Challenge #13 - Use patterned paper
Penny Black and More Challenge - July Anything Goes with a Stamp
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
That's it! Thanks for stopping by. I very much appreciate your visit. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: me+my BIG ideas Fashion District paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt umber, caramel, sandstone
- red shades: berry red, 1797-T, heatwave, sunset, red, 178-T
- orange shades: chestnut, terracotta, spice, apricot
- green shades: olive green, 5767-T, apple cider, 617-T
- yellow shades: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, 5527-T
- ground: caramel, sandstone, cool grey 4-T