We're starting a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. This challenge is being hosted by yours truly and I've chosen the ever-popular 'Christmas in July' for the theme. This challenge is being sponsored by Magnolia-licious. Please hop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge to get complete details on the challenge and to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to join us.
Here's the Christmas card I've created.
This is what the inside of the card looks like.
A closer look at the Magnolia Stamps images being featured.
- Christmas Tilda With Cat from the A Little Christmas Collection 2012
- Tilda with Long Hair from the A Christmas Story Collection 2012
Magnolia Stamps are available from our sponsor, Magnolia-licious. Diana carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, contact Diana and she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for No Rules
Aud Sentiments Challenge #159 - For a Girl + A Sentiment
Crafting With An Attitude July Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Punches and/or Dies
Cut It Up! Challenge #100 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge #69 - Christmas in Summer
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #19 - Anything Goes/Say It with Flowers
Scrapy Land Challenge #45 - Anything Goes (using dies from Spellbinders, Memory Box, Poppystamps)
Southern Girls Challenge - Floral Frenzy
Star Stampz Challenge - Celebration
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: My Mind's Eye Be Merry paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One and Labels Five; Crealies Creative Flowers 05; Memory Box 98188 Holly Vine and 98732 Winterberry Sprig; CC Designs Mistletoe; Poppystamps 1259 Boddington Tree Cluster
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Bundled Sage; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Tilda #1: burnt umber; Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair and boots Tilda #2: Touch BR102, cinnamon, tan
- teal shades: 563-T, 337-T, 331-T, pastel green
- green shades: olive green, 5767-T, apple cider
- pink shades: burgundy, antique pink, 702-T, 701-T
- cat and bell: cocoa, raw sienna, mustard, apricot
- sign: vanilla, ivory
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, 5527-T