Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Gingerbread Hearts

Hello!
This is my latest Christmas card...


And it's another peek-a-boo card.
 
 




My tutorial HERE if you're interested.

One of the adorable Magnolia images that I am featuring is this Joyful Tilda from the new A Christmas Story Collection 2012.


The second one is this Tilda With Christmas Baking from last year's Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011.  I thought the two Tildas with their gingerbread heart cookies go well together, don't you? 

 
The stamps for both these adorable images are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store.  Diana has a vast collection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps.  The very latest Nativity Collection 2012 is in store now--check it out HERE--and oh, the images are so cute!!!

Not to be missed are the variety of cutting dies from Magnolia, Memory Box, PoppyStampsMarianne Design and Cheery Lynn Designs. Check out Magnolia's new Christmas doohickey cutting dies.
Diana provides excellent services, discounted prices and you also earn in-store credit for every order.

Challenges for this card:
I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #141 - Cute
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #55 - Girls Only
Christmas Card All Year 'Round - Shaped or Fancy Folds
You, Me & Magnolia Challenge #1- Anything Goes
Creative Card Challenges2 - Special occasion not a birthday
Unique Crafters November Challenge - Sugar and spice and everything nice
Bearly Mine Challenge #60 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by.  Your visit is very much appreciated.  Have a wonderful week!
  

Materials and Tools Used:
Sentiment Stamp:  Paper Inspirations 'Merry Christmas'
DP's: from DCWV The Christmas and Winter Stack
Dies: Spellbinders Petite Oval and Labels Eighteen; Magnolia Poinsettia and Swirl doohickey cutting dies; Marianne Design Creatables LR0245; Memory Box Whimsical Flourish
Miscellaneous: Making Memories gingerbread man metal square; Tim Holtz distress ink stamp pad Walnut Stain and Forest Moss; pearls from my stash
Medium: alcohol-ink based markers--Letraset Promarkers, Letraset Pantone Trias (-T)
- face and skin--blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla, oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair (Joy Tilda)--raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- hair & boots (Tilda with Heart Cookies)--shale, umber, cinnamon, tan
- blue shades--midnight blue, 549-T, denim blue, pastel blue
- green shades--grass, apple, meadow green
- heart cookies--caramel, sandstone, vanilla
- white areas--gool greys 1 to 4
- background--5507-T, 5527-T

38 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Norma, wow what a stunning creation!!! i love it and the Tilda's are so sweet!

Lamanuelle said...

Absolument superbe cette carte, bravo! Bises. Nadine

Jane said...

Oh Norma, this is amazing!! The colours are so beautiful and I love your poinsettias. This looks like such a fun card, I'm going to check out your tutorial now and have a go! hugs, Jane xxx

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Absolutely stunning.
Hugs Miranda

Sue said...

WOW! Totally stunning. I love the image and fabulous design

Sue

Maris said...

HI Norma dear, what a lovely creation, thanks for joining in at my new blog YMAM

Mojca said...

Waw I love your card Norma. Your coloring is breath taking and just love the way you decorated it. Hugs! Mojca

Naomi said...

Wonderfull card!
Love the colors you've used!!!
Thanks for joining at YMAM!

Love
Naomi

Lorraine said...

This is stunning Norma. I love the image and your fabulous colouring.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Sinikka said...

Wow this is great. Beautiful coloration.. Thanks for the tutorial
Hugs Sinikka

Christina C. said...

OMG, Norma, once again you have demonstrated just how ueber-talented you are! This is a spectacular work of art...adore the amazing style of this card. You are so creative. I will have to study your tutorial!!!!
Your Tildas are colored to perfection...your papers and details are exceptional.

Ellen said...

Gorgeous Norma so so beautiful your peek-a-boo card. Thanks for the tutorial ;-)
The two Tilda's are a perfect match together !!
Hugs, Ellen

Kelly said...

You are so good at this kind of design! I love your card, the girls are so cute and they were made to go together on this card! The gingerbread embellishment is sweet with the poinsettia's. Beautiful card!
Hugs Kelly

lalkygirl said...

Wow what a stunning card ,fab design and the images are so beautifully coloured
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey

Unknown said...

Hi Norma, that is just brilliant! Just checked out your tutorial and though it looks complicated I will definitely give it a go. I love a challenge LOL! Hugs Frea

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Norma, what a wonderful card you created with my favourite tilda of thiscollection. This style of card is perfect, unveiling another wonderful Tilda image. just love the gingerbread charm, and the magnificient flowers. Hugs.

Joyce said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh Norma.. your talent and creativity are such an inspiration... what a great card.. just love seeing your work! xxx Ann Marie

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful!
Tamara

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card hun, love the Tildas!! thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges this time! :) x

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Norma, I really love your peek a boo cards, love the colours too, Another winner my friend
Hugs julie P

Sharon Caudle said...

I'm always so excited to pop over here to see what new work of art you've created! This is so gorgeous, Norma! Beautiful coloring and fabulous design!
hugs, Sharon

Candy said...

So beautiful, Norma!,
Big hugs, Candy ❤

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Beautifully colored and designed.

Karen

cathylynn said...

Norma you have created another beauty here! What lovely images and gorgeous details and DP's. I didn't order Tilda w the cookies and now you have me reconsidering. Also Thanks for the tutorial. I'm going to have to give this technique a try. You're AWESOME!!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

nicolet said...

This one is so great Norma!!
Thanks for joining us at LHoSM.
Hugs Nicolet

rovianne said...

Gorgeous card! What a great design you made. Love it

Rene said...

Lol! When I first read that, I thought it said my LAST Christmas card! I couldn't believe how organized you were!!!
This is just stunning! I've come to expect nothing less from you Norma!!!! ;D
Rene

Madge H. said...

Norma, yet another one of your absolutely amazing creations. Beautiful.
hugz

Suzan L said...

Hi Norma, your card is gorgeous! The two Tilda look wonderful together! And, the white poinsettias are just stunning! I love the pearl centers.
Hugs,
Suzan

Cathy Lee said...

Oh, Norma, these are the cutest cards. I love the Peek-a-boo design and you have taken this one over the TOP! Awesome coloring and gorgeous embellies. Love everything about it.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Peggie said...

Love these peek a boo cards. Beautiful coloring and the pretty pointsettias.

Linda Palmer said...

This is so beautiful! I love the shades of blue and green you used to color Tilda and your colored her so beautifully. Fantastic card. I love it!

Karen said...

Another gorgeous card! I love your coloring!! : )

Eulanda said...

OH WOW NORMA!! This is sooooo something sweet!!! LOVE IT! And those flowers....again...WOW!! Great coloring and even the little gingerbread charm (?) is perfect!! Hope all is well with you!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is just spectacular work again!!!!! Oh how I wish I had your talent!!!!!! The design and coloring is just outstanding!!!!!!! Stunning card!!!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Fabulous Peek-a-poo card. Norma, you have did so many interesting creations that I already added onto my to do list. Keep them coming and I am going to keep adding them on my list, lol
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Your attention to detail in this card is spectacular! I love the white poinsettias and the little girl is too cute for words! Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...