We're launching a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. This is our last one for the year as we're taking a break during December and will be back in the new year. This challenge will ran for over a month until the eve of our first 2016 challenge, so lots of time for you to get your entries in. The theme for this challenge is 'Fancy Folds.' Visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to get complete details on the challenge, the prizes and how you can join in the fun. Don't forget to check out the fabulous cards that my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
I've created a double-tag card. I love this card style--I should use it more often.
As you can see, the card has two pockets...and there's a tag/insert in each pocket.
If you're interested in making a double-tag card, Marianne has posted a tutorial for it and you can find it on her blog, HERE.
I'm featuring a couple of stamps from the newly-released Magnolia Stamps collection:
- Edwin with Christmas Lantern from the A Lovely Christmas Collection 2015
- Lace Hood Tilda from the A Lovely Christmas Collection 2015
Magnolia Stamps stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comments on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week
Allsorts Challenge Week 338 - At least 3 die cuts
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #338 - Christmas Present
Craft Rocket Challenge #4 - Add A Sentiment
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #9 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #98 - Anything Goes
Graph'It Colour Challenge Week 47 - Christmas
Passion for ProMarker Week 324 - Christmas is coming
Simply Papercraft Challenge #18 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenges - Patterned Paper Mix Up
Incy Wincy Designs - Tic Tac Toe (use a die, free, pearls)
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Simply Stories Handmade Holiday paper pad; Pink Paislee Noel paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six; Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Greens; Memory Box 98732 Winterberry Sprig and 98316 Cherry Blossoms (for flower centres)
Punches: Punch Bunch Large Impatients; Carla Crafts Small Cosmos (for flower centres)
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; lace, hemp cord and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- green shades: Touch 42, pesto, olive green, 617-T
- red shades: burnt umber, firebrick, burnt orange, mango, pastel pink
- yellow shading: raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- Edwin's socks and mittens: khaki, pastel beige
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T