We're starting a new challenge today at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. The theme for the next fortnight is 'Things with Wings.' Please drop by the challenge blog and check out what my teammates have created to inspire you to join us.
For this challenge, I've created this side-step card.
If you're interested in making a similar style card, you can find the template HERE.
A closer look at the beautiful image being featured.
This is from a digital stamp designed by Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps called 'Mistletoe Fairy' (but I've adapted her to be my autumn fairy instead).
I've coloured the image with alcohol-ink markers and coloured pencils. I've also added some glitter to her wings.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated.
Fall is hear now and the weather getting cooler, so bundle up and enjoy your days. Have a wonderful weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatter Box Summer Bias Plaid; Provo Craft Fluttery Things
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Eight, Classic Ovals and Die Dee-Lites Blossoms Two; Dee's Distinctively IME-128 Tree Base 2; Memory Box 99292 Autumn Border; leave dies from Amazon
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain. Aged Mahogany and Rusty Hinge; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: walnut, terracotta, spice, apricot
- dress: burnt umber, firebrick, burnt orange, T-486
- wings: denim blue, cool aqua, pastel green, 264-T, 263-T
- berries: ruby, poppies, red
- leaves: raw umber, mustard, pastel yellow
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool greys 4-T, 3-T and 2T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T