Friday, March 13, 2009

My First Blog Card

This is for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Decided to join in the game, but yikes, I have to create a blogspot! I am so computer illiterate. I am not a blogger at all (for now). I am muddling through this--LOL. Spring break's coming up, so maybe one of my nieces will have time to help me with prettying up this site. Anyway, so so sorry this site is bare, bare, bare of info for now. Am just setting it up so I can submit my card.

Stamp: Magnolia #244 Flower Jeans Sitting Tilda, Stampendous! Agapanthus Cluster and Agapanthus Long.
Designer Paper: Bloom

4 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Very cute card! Blogging is fun...hope you'll continue it! I'd love to see more of your cards.

Debra in Conroe, TX
My Blog: http://debscreativeheart.blogspot.com

scrapperjulia said...

Love your card! Very Cute! I am fairly new to blogging too and I have to say that it is pretty addictive. I am still muddling my way through because I am not too good on the computer either! Great start to your blog!

Cardmaking Galore said...

great colour combo and the scalloped circle adds an extra touch

mynewblog said...

Congratulations on your new blog! A whole new venture for you ... have lots of fun with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...