Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blue Bird

Happy Saturday!

This card is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge:

"Animal Antics! - This weeks challenge is to feature animals somewhere on your cards! Cute Elzybells bears, Penny Black hedgehogs - elegant butterflies - whatever you like! lol"

For all the Magnolia addicts, sorry to disappoint here. Before I became a Tilda addict myself and before I started blogging, there was a period of time when I was crazy about birds. So I have all these bird stamps that I thought I better make use of.

I'm using one of my favorite colour combinations here, blue (teal blue?) and brown. And just one designer paper. It's double sided. One side of the card is the design of the front of the DP--I've torn-edged it. The other side of the card is using the back of the DP and I've stamped flower images on it.

The four bird images are stamped and embossed with embossing powder (melted with a heat gun).

The inside pf the card is very simple. The sentiments and the hummingbird are stamped and embossed in the same way as those in front.


Enjoy your weekend!


Stamps: All from Inkadinkadoo (most purchased from Michaels using those marvelous coupons) Clear stamp sets #97625 Birds Galore and #98771 Butterflies & Birds, Wood stamps #97982 Hummingbird and #97987 Flowers.
DP: Chatterbox Botanico Blue Oak

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

It may not have Tilda on it but your card is stunning as always!!! These bird images are beautiful!!
xXx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

dear nomra.. i love your card... the birds are just perfect.
i also love the color sheme a lot!

Cardmaking Galore said...

great card - the inside is just perfect!

Mrs Mayne said...

Very elegant card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...